re: [IP] the 15 Rule for lows

 That is what is printed in the manual and workbook that comes with the MM
Paradigm pump. I was not so sure that this was correct for everybody, but it is
in print in those two locations. On the informational card that was in the BD
Logic case it states to take 2-3 glucose tablets which would be about 10-15
carbs. JUst letting you know that I have seen it stated place, but I am not so
sure it should be correct for everybody.April

 gail d <email @ redacted> wrote:Insulin Pumpers is made possible by your
tax deductible contributions.

first - my apologies for the previous post.

Tasha posted:
>Hypoglycemia Protocol:
>The Rule Of 15

I ask:

What is your source for this? If you are quoting I
would appreciate knowing from where & who is
recommending this treatment.

Depending on your ratio and your physician and/or CDE
and/or dietician's advice - this MAY OR MAY NOT be
appropriate. It is definitely a YMMV situation.

-gail in denver
Dx'd T1 02/14/72 @ age 11. Pumping since 1985-ish.