[IP] I've got my start!

Had a nice long visit with my CDE yesterday and we chose the pump and
infusion sets I will be using.  Will be using the Deltec Cozmo with
QuickSets and 9mm canula.  My start with Saline is 2 June while my
Insulin start will be 9 June.  I'm very excited about it and looking
forward to it eagerly.  After 28 years on MDI, I can hardly wait.  Want
to thank everyone on the list for their support and advice.  I will be
looking forward to your continued good advice as I hurdle the travails
of getting started and getting comforatable with my new pump.  Come on 2

Gary (dxd 8/74 and pumping 6/9/03)