Re: [IP] let's get up close and personal

Uh, oops!  I know!  It was a low! Maybe it was a high!!! Yeah, that's the

I actually do know some shame.  It wasn't until I read some more "let's get
up close and personal"  messages that I realized that an alien had posessed
my body and manipulated my blood sugars to make me appear much more of a
goof-ball than I actually am!

You live in Xenia, Jan? This makes us neighbors.  Do you go to support
meetings? Whoa, now I'm getting way too serious.

Well, between my 40 BUNs and trying to come on to Tasha, it's been quite a
week.  I can promise, there is definitely more to come!