[IP] New BD Meter

I called Minimed today to reorder supplies and they have in the past
supplied me with all of my pump and testing supplies, until today that
is.  Theyu told me they only carry the new BD meter strips and to tell
the honest truth, that really pi**es me off!  Can they do this?  Well,
obviously they can, but what an inconvenience to those of us who were
not offered the free meter and were not told in advance of their
changes of carrying supplies.  I use the One Touch Ultra and love it
and my insurance will only buy a new meter every 5 years, and I just
got this one in January of 2003, so now will have to find another
source to get my testing supplies from.