Re: [IP] Minimed

my next three months worth just came a few days ago. i called last week.
i have tri-care and i know it can take 2-3 weeks to get authorization from
them. you might check , it is most likely your insurance company.  i have not
had any problems with minimed.  i  use the paradigm with the quick sets. i
called them last week and told them i was having some bleeding at the sites,
they told me to try the silhouette, they even sent me  6 silhouette sets and
a sil-serter, with a note telling me to try them and if i want to call them
back and trade out my boxes of quick sets.   i hope that  they can work out
any problems you might have,  ...happy pumping........stacy