[IP] Paradigm

 I just started on the Paradigm pump(my first pump) about 3 weeks ago. Is there
software available for this pump? I have seen/heard a few bad things about this
pump, but so far I love it. Anybody have any information for me as to things to
watch out for or anything I should know about this pump?April

Do you Yahoo!?