[IPn] great start

Hello Pumpers and Friends,

We've had a great start. The response to Denise's $250 challenge has
been $185 in donations so far. Keep up the good work. Most of these
donations have come from long time supporters of Insulin Pumpers so
it's time for all you new members to do your part as well.

If you are financially able, please give what you can to support
Insulin Pumpers and help to continue this service to the diabetes

There are three ways you can help immediately with this pledge drive:

1) You can make a one time donation to help with just this fund drive
or, if you would like to do more....
2) become a sustaining donor by making a continuing pledge of $10 or
$20 per month. A continuing gift is very helpful because it provides
a predictable steady income that Insulin Pumpers can count on.

3)You can make a challenge of $100 or more to the list membership
which they must match with their individual donations. A challange
gift is one of our most valuable tools to raise money. Challenging
the membership to match your contribution has always brought a double
or triple whammy for the Insulin Pumpers forum.

We have a special thank you gift WHILE THEY LAST for sustaining
donors at $10 or more per month and challengers of $100 or more.

Through the kindness of Metrika, Inc., I have 6  A1cNow test kits
available for sustaining donors or challengers. There are only a few,
so don't wait!

Make a donation or sustaining gift by visiting the Insulin Pumpers
donation page at:

To set an example for others to follow, make a challenge to the
other forum members to MATCH your gift, use the Insulin Pumpers
challenge page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035