Re: [IP] just a small bit of confusion LOL.

LOL, I'm laughing, I'm so slow, I now get what his message was, I read it,
and was like UHHH, oh well, and kept going.  Thanks for your support.

Jan wrote :

Chris, Behave!  She is married and going on a 15th wedding anniversary cruise

and WITH her husband!   But I am single and live in Xenia hey what's goin on?

  OMG is this off IP topic ?  Jan

Chris wrote:

Is this me you were sending to.  Probably needs to start going off list if

I live in Troy, Ohio