RE: [IP] pumping with R

I have been pumping with R and I bolus with Humalog in pen form or bolus
about an hour before I eat. My basals are set so I don't have to eat or
snack and have problems with hypos.

When we converted to R time wise we set everything back two hours and
when I adjust my basals I adjust two hours before I start having the
problems. Example: If my 10am basal needs to be pushed back I change the
basal on my pump starting at 8am.

Gail Donohue