Re: [IP] Sil-Serter Users

 I did manual for the first 2-3 months then a fellow IP member graciously gave
me her sil-serter cause she never used it and I didn't want to buy one cause I
wasn't sure I'd use it - and well its all I use and actually I can't remember
the last manual I did and wil try a manual on Snday( don't want to forget how!)
I love the sil-serter it is kinda fast and hard but I don't feel anything and it
makes everthing much quicker and I now can reach where I couldn't with manual-
right around onto my back and all over it is great.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm