[IP] Re: Minimed

For much of my second year of pumping, my supplies did not get paid for over 7
months.  Minimed blamed insurance, and the medical supply house blamed
Minimed.  All the other MM customers in my HMO had the same problem.
They always sent emergency supplies if I needed them, however.
Now I am with Gentiva also, and it took numerous phone calls to get the ball
rolling.  I finally did get my order, but it took some work. Minimed left the
paperwork sitting on the desk, Gentiva had the info they needed (this verified
by my Educator and my own call to Gentiva.)