Re: [IP] Body heat....

No I don't think so. I've looked into it a little bit and the only thing I
found was Lilly's spec for Humalog. I believe Humalog is more sensitive to
heat and light than the other insulins but I'm not sure. Lilly says below
86 degrees which I'm assuming means away from body heat. Many people have
argued that it is the site that goes bad after 3 days and not the insulin.

Lilly states:"
Humalog should be stored in a refrigerator but not in the freezer. If
refrigeration is not
possible, the bottle of Humalog that you are currently using can be kept
unrefrigerated, up
to 28 days, as long as it is kept as cool as possible (below 860F [300C])
and away from
direct heat and light.