Re: [IP] Minimed

 My pharmacy has still not gotten payment for my supplies. I have been pumping
since November and they have very gracously been giving me my supplies. They say
that for the first little while the insurance companies are real slow at getting
the payments for the supplies sent out cause its a new product to them and takes
more work for then - rather then writing a check for say insulin which they've
done a million+ times. BUT still I think 5 months is alittle slow!
It could be your insurance end that is slowing things down.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm