[IP] Minimed

I have been using the Minimed Paradigm pump since January of this year.
About 2 1/2 weeks ago, I ordered new supplies since I was down to having one
month of supplies on hand.  In my particular case, Minimed uses a company
called Gentiva for billing with my insurance company.  Anyway, I had not
heard anything from Minimed so I called them on Wednesday.  They indicated
they had faxed an authorization request form to Gentiva on April 15 but had
not had a response.  They re-faxed the form on Wednesday of this week and I
have been unsuccessfully trying to get a status update on what's going on
with my order.  I also called Gentiva directly but had to leave a message
for someone.   Has anyone else had this kind of experience with Minimed?  It
seems to me that if I'm going to pay the kind of money involved with a pump
and supplies, the company behind it should do a better job of administering
orders, other than just faxing a form to their billing company.  I really
liked the service I had from Minimed at first but now I'm beginning to
wonder....  Just curious if anyone else has had this kind of experience.
Thanks for any feedback offered.