Re: [IP] let's get up close and personal

I live in Huntsville.

  email @ redacted
  Sent by: To: email @ redacted
  email @ redacted cc:
  pumpers.org Subject: [IP] let's get up close and personal
  05/02/2003 08:56 AM
  Please respond to IP

Hi pumpers,

I was wondering is any pumper on the list lives in Birmingham, AL.

I'm here in Birmingham, and felt if I knew another pumper close by, it
would
be nice for added support.

Natasha