Re: [IP] New BD Meter

i am on medicare....callled mm and they are sending me a free bd meter......i
had to ask for it........nancy

----- Original Message -----
From: April Choulis
Sent: Friday, May 02, 2003 8:49 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] New BD Meter

I received my pump, supplies and BD metter about 3 weeks ago. Not sure who
gets
it and who doesn't. It may have ot do with insurance companies possibly. My
company covered the entire pump, all monthly supplies and the remote control
even.April

Laura Shapiro <email @ redacted> wrote:Insulin Pumpers is made possible by
your
tax deductible contributions.

Did we ever determine which Minimed customers were being sent BD
meters??????????????? I sure didn't get one!