[IP] vacationers/ insulin

I recently went to Disney World for a vacation.  They supplied us with a
small refrigerator for my insulin. (if you tell them it is for medical use,
they waive the $10 a day rental fee). The frig  didn't seem to be very cold,
so I adjusted the setting.  In the morning my husband opened it and found the
milk,lettuce, and oranges were frozen.

After saying a few choice words, I found that my insulin was VERY cold, but
hadn't froze yet.  I took a bottle of insulin out and kept it at room
temperature.  And yes, I changed the setting on the frig.

So, beware of how cold you have the frig set.

Julie   (please save your cancelled postage stamps and mail them to
           Mr Maynard Guss    9593 NW 26th Place  Sunrise, FL  33322.
          This is an on-going fund-raiser for an organization called ASAP.
  <A HREF="www.asap4sm.org">www.asap.org</A> My daughter has this rare brain