Re: [IP] New BD Meter

 I received my pump, supplies and BD metter about 3 weeks ago. Not sure who gets
it and who doesn't. It may have ot do with insurance companies possibly. My
company covered the entire pump, all monthly supplies and the remote control
even.April

 Laura Shapiro <email @ redacted> wrote:Insulin Pumpers is made possible by your
tax deductible contributions.

Did we ever determine which Minimed customers were being sent BD
meters??????????????? I sure didn't get one!