[IP] glucogun

  I have been waiting for about 2 months for my glucogun. I tried Walgreens
pharmacy, they did not have it, could not order it either.I tried Target
pharmacy, they also had a hard time getting one for me as well. Their
explanation was that there was a shortage of them and the warehouses had none.
Well, I am happy to announce that I got a call yesterday from Target that my
glucogun came in.Just thought I'd share that info with others. If it is in my
pharmacy, it might already be in yours, so if you need one you might want to
call them and check.Just FYI. Aggie

Do you Yahoo!?