Re: [IP] New BD Meter

Laura, I received one last month and you are welcome to it (I use the
freestyle). It is still in the box and has never been opened. Just send me
your address off list and I will be more than happy to send it to you.

  "Laura Shapiro"
  <email @ redacted> To: <email @ redacted>
  Sent by: cc:
  email @ redacted Subject: [IP] New BD Meter
  pumpers.org
  05/01/2003 10:25 PM
  Please respond to IP

Did we ever determine which Minimed customers were being sent BD
meters??????????????? I sure didn't get one!