Re: [IP] Water

Hello Ms Tasha  ( like the name Natasha as well!)

Yes, I have found the same thing.  Essentially my understanding is that you
are "spilling" sugar in your urine when you do this.

My doctors have all urged me to also treat highs with drinking lots of

Holding up a glass of water and toasting Ms. Tasha!