Re: [IP] Disetronic UltraFlex tubing

   Josh, age 11+ is on the H-Tron but has been using MM sets for the past 2+
years.  He had this same thing happen where the tubing cracked right at the
leur hub.  We returned the defective tubing and it was replaced with TWO new
sets.....but now that I remember, this may have been when we were on the
Tenders early on in our pumping, 3+ years ago.  I can't remember if it has
happened with any of the MM sets...no, we did have it happen once with the MM
Sof-set micro. and it cracked at the barrel connection.  So I guess it has
happened twice with us.  Not bad considering.

mom to Joshua