Re: [IP] Vitiligo and Diabetes

So THAT'S what it's called.

Is it autoimmune, too?

My dermatologist told me it was related to my alopecia areata - anyone
else have that?

OK, the alopecia appeared when I was about 33.  The vitiligo about a year
later.  Type 1 diabetes at age 36.  ALL of these problems most often
appear before age 20 - 25!  Sheesh, what's next?  Juvenile rheumatoid
arthritis?  Guess I should be thankful that I didn't have to go through
my teens with all of these fun (?) health problems.

Thanks for putting a name to my "It looks like you spilled bleach on
yourself" spots.  At least I'm fair-skinned.

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!