[IP] Site Change opps

 Well I was grocery shopping today and looking at all that food made me realize
that I hadn't eaten supper and how hungrey I really was so as I walked up and
down the isles rubbing my belling moaning I felt 2 sites! I pulled up my shirt
and sure enough there were 2. Now I'm not one to leave my sites in after I
change them but somehow on Wednesday when I changeds sites I left it in and made
it to friday before I noticed! Now I've had 2 showers and have gotten dressed 2x
and into my pj's 2x , how in the world I didn't notice, I'll never know. I got
it out and its a little red and possible slightly infected! At least I noticed
before sunday or I'da had 3 in!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm