Re: [IP] Water

Well your body is pretty good about regulating the amount of water,
but if you did somehow overload your system and blood volume and
extracellular water increased, your BG could be diluted a bit.  But I
think you'd have to really drink a whole lot.
Actually, there's surprising little glucose dissolved in your
blood,less than 5 grams, if your BG is 100.

<<<<<<<From: email @ redacted
Who thinks drinking lots of water helps control blood glucose levels.
I'm just wondering, because it works for me.  Just to drink lots of water
through out the day, and I notice my levels are not so high.
Just a thought.>>>>>>>>