[IP] Disetronic UltraFlex tubing

Twice now (from two different boxes) my son has had the outer tubing crack
near the luer lock, but the inner tubing remains intact and the insulin
delivered fine until he discovered it and changed the tubing.  Has this
happened to anyone else?  If it happens again, I'm going to return all of the
boxes and insist on a new lot.  I don't know the lot from the first time it