Re: [IP] How Low Can You Go

My lowest was 25 after a glucose tolerance test.  I had left the doctor's
office and felt lousy.  But,  I went and did some shopping.  I was
perspiring like mad and hungry as all get out.

I went home and devoured half of a chicken and an entire chocolate cake.

The doctor's receptionist called and said the next call would have been to
the police.  They figured I would have passed out by then and went into
convulsions!!!

WARNING: KIDS DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!! WE ARE DIABETIC PROFESSIONALS.
BLOOD SUGARS LESS THAN 30 MAY CAUSE PROBLEMS!

Chris