[IP] Looking to swap a One Touch Ultra for the new BD Meter

I love the new BD meter.  BD's marketing trick sending us Minimed customers
a free one worked !  Much less blood required and NO MORE E-5s!!!!!!!!!!

I'd like a backup BD meter.  I have a One Touch Ultra that's in the box
(never been opened) that I'm willing to swap for your unused BD meter.

Please e-mail me privately if you are interested.