Re: [IP] How Low Can You Go

 The lowest that I can remember being in th epast 11 years of being diabetic is
35. I was testing my blood at lunch at school in 8th grade and didn't even
notice I felt lo wuntil I saw the number flash at me, then it hit me hard. It is
pretty scary, but I do usually notice it just not until I stop what I am doing
if I am busy.April

 email @ redacted wrote:Insulin Pumpers is made possible by your tax
deductible contributions.

Hi everyone.

I have to ask this question? How low can you go, before you are out. I can
walk around with sugars as low as 38, I'm far from proud of that, it's scares
the crap out of me, because most of the time I don't realize it, I have 3
small kids, 8, 5, 3. And I'm so busy and stressed with them, that I tend to
notice the symptoms. The only time I notice it, is if I was asleep while it
happened. Other than that if I out and about I usually don't realize it
until it is that low. So what's wrong with me.

I think I 'm too use to having it my levels low on a regular basis, because I
simply refuse to be high, I like to start my day on low side of about 80
would be nice. But I'm always lower, I'm trying.

Let me know. How low can you go.

Do you Yahoo!?