[IP] How Low Can You Go

Hi everyone.

I have to ask this question?  How low can you go, before you are out.  I can
walk around with sugars as low as 38, I'm far from proud of that, it's scares
the crap out of me, because most of the time I don't realize it, I have 3
small kids, 8, 5, 3.  And I'm so busy and stressed with them, that I tend to
notice the symptoms.  The only time I notice it, is if I was asleep while it
happened.  Other than that if I out and about I usually don't realize it
until it is that low.   So what's wrong with me.

I think I 'm too use to having it my levels low on a regular basis, because I
simply refuse to be high, I like to start my day on low side of about 80
would be nice.   But I'm always lower, I'm trying.

Let me know. How low can you go.
Natasha