Re: [IP] What do you mean-you have a handicap tag for just bein

 Don't compare your results with that of others, it will only
> put you in the position of always trying to keep up with the "Jones".
> Trust me, the "jones" could care less. Be your own person and be
> happy.

Well said!  This Jones is only interested in someone's Ac1 if they are
really happy with their endeavors.  Then, I celebrate with them.

I saw a "My handicap is bigger than yours" thread starting  to develop.  No
one with diabetes has an easy time of things, as you said.

And, I'll say it again, "Can't we all just get along?"

(Group Hug)