Re: [IP] HELP! Need kidney info

My 12 year old son, who does not have diabetes, has had elevated albumin and
protein levels for the past 3 years at his annual check ups.  I was told also
that it is because he is an "active" child.  I know that it must concern you
more since your son is diabetic but I just wanted to let you know that it
does happen even in children without diabetes.