Re: [IP] Type 1s, weight loss, and the pump

I have had the complete opposite thing happening to me.  The moment I started
insulin 16 years, I gained and gained, and gained, no matter what I did.  A
total of 70 lbs.  However 1 1/2 after I was diagnosed with Diabetes, I did
develop a Thyroid disease.  So I have been taking synthroid for 15 years.
And I have had 3 children all healthy.  And healthy pregnancies.  I am
dieting now, doing Weight Watchers, it's such a struggle for me to loose any