Re: [IP] HELP! Need kidney info

Two years after I was diagnosed, I got results similar to Kevin's.  I was
about sixteen years old at the time.  I was put on an ACE inhibitor
(Vasotec/Enalapril) at that time, which I have continued taking ever since,
with the exception of during two pregnancies.

There has been no further progress of Kidney disease.  That was fifteen
years ago.  The only frustrating thing about it is that when the drug is at
appropriate levels to protect against the protein in the urine, I'll have
trouble with everything going gray when I stand up.  I'm wondering if I need
a higher dose, because that hasn't happened in months!  But that, I figure,
is a small price to pay for functioning kidneys.

YMMV, of course.  But  the most important thing to do is not to worry about
it, and encourage Kevin to live his life to the fullest.  He's probably got
years of good health ahead of him.

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990