[IP] Re: Welcome Problem

Thanks for the responses to my problem with ever dropping levels. It doesn't
seem to be the time of the month that is effecting anything. I just talked to
my CDE and she helped me make a few more changes. However, she basically told
me what all of you have said... it could be anything. Just keep trying
different things. What works today, may not work next week. That's kind of
what I thought but since I'm so new at this, thought I would ask. Gail, you
always seem to have the answer I'm looking for. Just do wahtever you think is
best for you ! I'm happier to be having a problem keeping levels up than
being high all the time. Have a great day !      Kelly