Re: [IP] Keeping Insulin Fresh

> I guess the next step is to put on my consumer rights
> hat and go to work!
> -gail in denver
> Dx'd T1 02/14/72 @ age 11.  Pumping since 1985-ish.

I sure wouldn't want the be the CEO of Lilly right now.  They have no idea
what formidable person you can be!

I like the line about BGs so high that most people would go to the hospital.
I picture you on your back, breathing very heavily.  Then you say,  "Just
another 25 units for a bolus and  things will be all right!"

Luckily (or maybe not.) I go through a vial of insulin in a week.  So, if I
do have a bad vial.  I've gone through it pretty quickly.

Glad you are better!