Re: [IP] Type 1s, weight loss, and the pump

I, too, lost weight after I was first diagnosed. I got those same remarks
about not eating and looking anorexic. I just continued to do the same thing
and before long, the weight started coming back on. I think you lose while
your body is adjusting and then once it is on a regular schedule it puts the
weight back on. I didn't gain it all back. About half and I didn't start
eating more. It just happened.