[IP] Help! Need Kidney Info

Hi Leigh,

Kevin is very active. He plays a lot of soccer, but actually was on break from
everything when we did the test. He is extremely fit...5 foot 10", 130 lbs,
very lean young man. I'm hoping it is what I've since read "Orthostatic
Proteinuria". We also didn't complete the test correctly...Kevin started his
first voided specimen at 12 midnight...slept the night....and continued to
collect til 11:59pm the following night. We didn't take the specimen in til 10
am the next day. Not sure if that added to the problem or not. We know what we
are doing for the next one.

Thanks for your help!

Mom to Kevin