Re: [IP] What do you mean-you have a handicap tag for just being on the pump?

In a message dated 5/1/03 1:42:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> Hmmmm........I've had diabetes for 27 years.  Have neuropathy, retinopathy,
> gastroparesis, chronic depression, carpal tunnel, trigger fingers, that
> thing
> like frozen shoulder except it's in my hip.  My A1cs for the last 3 years
> have been at or above 10 EVERY time.  The last one was 11.4 and I THOUGHT I
> was doing better (sigh).  And I could get a handicapped tag?????  I'm
> actually kidding, I dont want one.  I just honestly had no earthly idea
> that
> I could get one.

OK, somebody please smack me.  I didn't bother to read Chris's other email
detailing the problems he has that necessitate the handicap tag.  I have
apologized to him personally and now I'm going to go take a
nap...........maybe then I'll be able to think before I type ;-)