[IP] please remove me from this ! Thanks

>From: email @ redacted >Reply-To: email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IP] about alcohol >Date: Thu, 1 May
2003 09:42:44 EDT > >Insulin Pumpers is made possible by your tax
deductible contributions. >Your donation of $10, $25, or more... just $1
or $2 per month is >needed so that Insulin Pumpers can continue to serve
you and the rest >of the diabetes community. Please visit: > >
will eliminate this header from your IP mail > >I have a question, I love
to drink wine, I drink the dry stuff, I don't care >for sweet wine. But
wether dry or sweet aren't they all sweet with sugar. > And when I drink,
the first thing to happen is a low, then later on a high >very high. So
if I understood you correctly, are you suggesting to bolus a >little
before a drink. Oh you also said to eat and bolus. Okay, help me >out
here. Because I want to be a safe drinking Diabetic, I'm going on a
>cruise next week, and I would like to have a Bahama Mama, and I always
stay >away from the mixed drinks because I don't know how to account for
them. >Help me, I want to have a Bahama Mama and be bring home the glass.
Okay I'm >silly, but I'm excited about my trip, I will be celebrating my
15 year >anniversary. I thank you advance for any suggestions