RE: [IP] What do you mean-you have a handicap tag for just being on the pump?

Did not mean for you to take it the "wong" way...just an innocent

For myself, have had diabetes for 14-15 years (one day I'll find out the
exact year!) have been on the pump for almost 18 months. My last A1C was 8.8
not all that great compared to all you folks. It's even been past 10 and
above, how depressing. Sometimes I skip those messages where IPers are
reporting their A1C-just depresses me even more. Guess I have no one to
blame but myself...I am in control of my own life-right.

No other major health issues, just several minor ones.

Again, my apologies...have a good day.

Now, I have to ask, what brought you to ask this question?  On the surface,
it seems somewhat antagonistic.  But I could be wrong.

If you don't think I should be parking in the handicapped spot, please feel
free to pick me up and drop me off at the store entrance.

Now, it's your turn to divulge your medical history since I went first!

Who remains upright, but not terribly mobile at times.