Re: [IP] New Minimed Sets!

>>> Just thought I would let my fellow Minimed users know about it.>>>

You did much better than letting fellow MiniMed users know about it, because
ALL the other pumps use the standard Luer Lock connections to their
reservoirs/cartridges except the Dana pumps and Paradigm. (~_^)

Imagination is simply putting two or more familiar objects or activities
together into a new, unfamiliar form ~ Jim Newman