Re: [IP] Keeping Insulin Fresh

So, it appears that those first two unopened,
unexpired bottles of insulin were the culprit.  The
last bottle I opened (which arrived a month or two
after the first two bottles arrived) has brought my BG
down to normal (at least for me LOL).

I'm still puzzled - since the chain of command has
been supply house, chilled shipping, refrigerate until
opening at my house.

I guess the next step is to put on my consumer rights
hat and go to work!

-gail in denver

Do you Yahoo!?