Re: [IP] Questions - Diabetes 101

  The one thing that we have noticed since carb counting for Joshua is that a
lot of the so-called diet drinks and foods actually have higher carb counts
than the 'regular' non-diet stuff.  Now I know with diet drinks this might
not be the case, usually isn't, but with the pump, for Josh anyway, if he
wants a non-diet something it is fine with us because he conts the carbs and
boluses appropriately.  And you're right, why put more 'garbage' into your
body than you have to, right??

Good luck!

mom to Joshua