Re: [IP] Junk Mail re Diabetes

I doubt that anybody is mining this list. I got the same newsletter from Novo
-- on a totally different email addy I have that people on this list know
nothing about. I've received nothing from them on this addy. I believe it's
quite possible that, months ago, people visited a Novo website and forgot to
remember that they did so.

Jan and ElvisToo