[IP] Body heat....

 Anyone have authoritative information on whether or not body heat
affects insulin's effectiveness when wearing the pump (Animas) in one's
bra for more than 3 days (not nights)?   I'm wondering if I should fill a
cartridge with only 3 days worth of insulin as we move into warmer
weather.   Burying the pump in my bosom works best for me....out of
sight...almost out of mind.  Love this pump!

Jp