Re: [IP] Keeping Insulin Fresh

Please note from my original post:  The expiration
dates on the original bottles have NOT been reached,
<snip> (have gone through three different bottles
(diff exp dates) in the last five days in an attempt
to eliminate recent high bgs.
-----

The bottles I used had NEVER BEEN OPENED until I
opened them to fill the cartridges for my pump IN THE
LAST THREE DAYS.  I would expect a brand new unopened
bottle of refrigerated insulin to last *at least*
until expiration date - wouldn't you?

Does anyone have any other input?

-gail in denver
Down to 299 (from 475) with 8 units of insulin.
NORMAL CORRECTION is 1:80.