RE: [IP] Re: Thyroid Meds/Supplements for Shawna

Hi Shawna.
Thx for answering my e mail.  No, the font for your messages is just fine.
It's the e mail address that's too small for me to read up on top of my
screen.  I can't make that larger and the only way I can respond
individually to IP-ers is if they include their e mail on bottom of their

I never got an insert with levoxyl...have to ask pharmacy for one.  Geez,
didn't know all those supplements I am taking interferes with the levoxyl.
Thanks for pointing that out to me.

Kathy Bruckmeyer