Re: [IP] Re: Humalog vs. Novolog

On 5/31/02 6:05 PM, "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> Jenie, How great for you!  My insurance company has Humalog on its formulary
> for preferred drugs, which means I can get Novalog if I pay full price for
> it.  Which insurance carrier do you have Im interested in knowing the logic
> since Novalog is the newer of the two.  Thanks Jan

Ummm, isn't this some type of oxymoron, using "insurance" and "logic" in the
same sentence?  What logic would say that Either analog would be considered
non-formulary?  If the insurance companies would allow their policyholders
to make these types of decisions I feel that at least the diabetic
population would start reducing those loss ratios.    JMO

George