[IP] Re: lancet changes

Have you ever noticed that a doctor's office -- and a hospital as well -- has
people with various germs going in and out of it all day long?

I don't think in our everyday lives we have quite the same situation.

You keep on doing what you feel comfortable doing. I'm doing just fine doing
what I do -- which is not to use alcohol or change my lancet before every

Jan and Elvis

In a message dated 5/31/02 8:20:22 PM US Eastern Standard Time,